The Immigrant Magazine is the #1 Marketing Company For Immigrant & Ethnic Markets In The USA
The Immigrant Magazine is a media platform that focuses on generating and distributing quality content about contributions of all immigrants to the American society as well as uncovering their lifestyles and experiences. We reach over 1,000,000 people monthly through our weekly email newsletter and social media sites. The editorial content covers such topics as immigration, education, career, business, entertainment, travel, family, culture, profiles of immigrant achievers and celebrities. It is a great medium for any business or organization looking forward to sharing information about their services to immigrant communities.
In the current digital marketing era we have developed a unique approach to assist companies looking towards engaging diversity in their outreach efforts. In business since 2004, the company has uncovered the capacity to cater to the diverse immigrant communities using its multiple platforms, community relations, influencers, social media, online editorial, a weekly email newsletter, events and public relations.
Our clients include the City of Los Angeles, LAFD, LAPD recruitment, Walt Disney, Moneygram International, The Polish, Indian, Pan African, Greek, South East European, German film Festivals, AIDS Walk LA/NY and many more.
The Immigrant Magazine In The Media
Here below are links about The Immigrant Magazine or its founders, as reported in newspapers, magazines, radio, television, online and our social media feeds:
WHY ADVERTISE WITH THE IMMIGRANT MAGAZINE?
- A customized marketing approach including the following platforms:
- Social media
- Online editorial site
- A weekly email newsletter
- Events and public relations outreach through strategic relationships relevant to a marketing campaign.
- Direct access to diverse affluent 1st and 2nd generation immigrant community.
- Capacity to create a business and professional video profiles very efficient in driving home a marketing message or celebrating a special occasion or personal accomplishment.
- Access to over 1000 ethnic community and professional groups and associations online.
- Access to over 500 local ethnic media outlets online for banner placements, online marketing and branding in target communities.
- Access to a weekly newsletter reaching over 1,000,000 online subscribers through our partner groups, our database, our Facebook partners, twitter partners and yahoo cultural groups.
- Access to multiple ethnic communities and cultural groups and associations through events including conferences, summits, fairs and cultural exhibitions.
- Support for Immigrant rights in the US.
- Get to know our Audience
- Advertising/Marketing Guidelines & Options
- Connect with our sales representative
- Our Partners
For more information on how we can assist in developing a program that will help meet your marketing needs and objectives, please contact: